I love museums--art museums in particular. I am far from a connoisseur of art but I have a special place in my heart reserved for aesthetically pleasing things. Many of such things are brought together in art museums, therefore, I'm in LOVE.

I try my best to check out museums wherever I happen to be traveling. When I was in Cali over the summer, I hit up LACMA and The Broad and over my various trips to NYC I visited The Met, MoMA, Guggenheim, and the Whitney multiple times. My museum checklist is obviously nowhere near complete but I'm getting there!

I  finally visited The National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MMCA) here in Seoul about a month ago. It had been on my go-to list the last time  I was in Korea too but I just never got around to it. I went over Chuseok so admission was free and I believe you can get free entry to many museums in Seoul on Wednesdays according to one of the teachers at my school.

Keep scrolling for (quite) a few snapshots I took while strolling through MMCA. I hope aesthetics give you just as much life as they give me!




















국립현대미술관 서울관 (The National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art)
Address | 서울특별시 종로구 삼청로 30
(30 Samcheong-ro, Sogyeok-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul)
Take Line 3 to Anguk 안국 Station!

Ttyl,

Tori
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram